Cloud Computing Essentials Certification
This Certification validates a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It helps employee to work as an informed member of the implementation team working to introduce cloud subject matter in the organization. This guide will provide insights into adopting, operating, and governing the cloud. The exam enables participants to successfully complete the associated Cloud Computing Foundation Exam to become Cloud Computing Essentials Certified.
- Clear understanding of
- To Understand the key facts about the concepts, characteristics, delivery models of cloud computing.
- Understand the key characteristics, benefits and delivery models of cloud computing.
- Understand the possibilities and challenges of moving organization’s applications to the cloud.
- To Learn Implementing and managing cloud
- How to Use the Cloud
- How to implement Security and compliance in Cloud Computing.
- Scope and Evaluation of Cloud computing.
- Understand successful cloud computing initiatives.
Cloud computing Foundation is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based IT services. This includes staff from internal and external service providers, their customers, and their managers.
- Project manager
- Cloud Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Cloud Consultant
- Technical Architect
While there are no mandatory prerequisites for Cloud Computing, we highly recommend the following:
- Recommended to have work experience in Digital Environment.
- Must have working knowledge in Digital Transformation.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Adopting the Cloud
- Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Building a Business Case
- Migrating to the Cloud
The exam duration is 60 minutes, and it consists of 40 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Re-examination can be taken up-to 30 days from date of 1st exam attempt.
- 60-minute exam.
- 40-multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- 26 out of 40-65% is needed to pass.
- Electronic Devices Not Permitted.
- If a participant does not achieve the passing score, they will be offered a second attempt at no extra cost. Re-examination can be taken up-to 30 days from date of 1st exam attempt.